WHAT IS A GROUP?
Concession tickets are for:
For groups of 15 and more paying visitors. Per each 15 tickets bought, the group receives one extra ticket for free. If there are more guardians ( pilots, guides, drivers etc.) than 1 per 15, they are treated as group members and need to purchase tickets.
For groups of 10 and more paying visitors.Per each 10 tickets bought, the group receives one extra ticket for free. If there are more guardians ( pilots, guides, drivers etc.) than 1 per 10, they are treated as group members and need to purchase tickets.
For groups of 15 and more paying visitors including both: regular and concession tickets.Per each 15 tickets bought, the group receives one extra ticket for free. If there are more guardians ( pilots, guides, drivers etc.) than 1 per 15, they are treated as group members and need to purchase tickets.
GROUP TICKET PRICING
- children between 3 - 7 years
- students of primary, middle and secondary schools 7-21 years ( Appropriate ID required)
- children and teenagers between 7-18 years, not obliged to go to school due to their illness or disability( Appropriate ID required)
- retirees, pensioners and disabled persons( Appropriate ID required)
- college/univesity students (student ticket) under 26 years ( Appropriate ID required)
- disabled person attendant must be at least 13 years old, and the disabled person under his/her care must present a document, stating the need of permanent presence of a caregiver/attendant
- No ticket reservations/booking are required. All groups may purchase tickets on the day of the visit.
- The tickets are single entry, and they entitle you to visit the entire zoo, including Aficarium.
- Zoo Wroclaw flagship store is located by the main entrance, together with Information and Customer Service.
- We do not offer guide services.
- There are lockers for small luggage available at the main entrance (45x45x39cm ≅17x17x13 in.)
- Africarium is furnished with proper facilities to assist persons with disabilities as well as parents with prams. (The pull along wagons rented at the ZOO are not allowed inside Africarium)
- You can take pictures and shoot films for your private use. Any commercial activity of this character requires approval from the ZOO's Management. We remind you that pictures can only be taken without flash.
- Loud behaviour, scaring the animals and knocking on the glass are strictly prohibited.
- You are not allowed to bring food to Africarium. Feeding animals is strictly prohibited.
- There is a bistro and a gift shop in Africarium.
- Average tour time is about 1.5 to 2 hours, the tour path is almost 1 km long (0.62 mi.)
- There is an optional cloakroom in Africarium (open only in the Autumn/Winter)
HOW TO GET HERE?
Wroclaw ZOO is located in the centre of the capital of Lower Silesia - Wroclaw, on the so called Great Island in the midtown district - Śródmieście. It is the oldest zoo complex in Poland and one of the oldest in Europe. We celebrated its 150th birthday in 2015.
Trams no. 1, 2, 4 and 10, tram stop Centennial Hall or Zoo (from the Main Railway Station no. 2).
Buses no. 115, 145 and 146, bus stop Centennial Hall (from the Main Railway Station no. 145 and 146).
Main Railway Station - PKP Wroclaw Glowny (Sucha street.) and then via public transportation or taxi.
Zoo is located on Zygmunta Wroblewskiego Street.
road E455 ( off E98).
Highways which will take you to Wrocław: A4 and E67, E40, E94.
GPS: 51°06"20.34"N 17° 04"34.39"E
There is a convenient pick-up & drop off bay by the main entrance. This is a no parking zone.
Paid parking is available just across the street from the Main Entrance to the Zoo, at Kopernika Steet.
More about parking here.